Travel to Korea is BACK!
(Vaccinated visitors to Korea exempt from quarantine starting April 1)
Incheon X Singapore
(ITO held a webinar for Singaporean partners.)
Incheon X Japan
(ITO held an event for attracting tourists from Japan.)
Incheon's TOP 5 MUST-VISIT ISLANDS in Spring
Incheon X Thailand
Incheon Friendship Week
Incheon FAM Tour for International Students
1) The island of Soyado is a mystical island where you can witness the miracle of Moses for yourself! It is an island that is not yet popularized, boasting a clean and pure natural environment. It is popular for campers who prefer a calm camping site.
2) Jangbongdo Island’s cherry blossom roads fill with cherry blossoms every spring and are known to be one of the best places to go driving in the spring. The blossoms bloom a little later than other regions, so if you missed the chance to see blossoms elsewhere, head over to Jangbongdo Island in Incheon!
3) Baengnyeongdo Island, billowing with colors in spring, is an island at the very north of Korea. You can enjoy the infinite sea of Yuchae flowers and tulips end.
4) Soijakdo Island is small but has many things to enjoy. Have a cup of coffee facing the wide open sea, take a picture at the photo spot on a seaside road, go fishing and clam hunting, and trek across Gaetti-gil road. Time will fly the entire day!
5) Muuido Island, where you can reach by bridge without taking a boat, offers an ocean expedition road. Enjoy the beautiful scenery of the sea and Muuido Island!
Incheon Specialist Program was created for the members of Incheon & Partners. It consists of 6 lessons including a video clip and PDF file per lesson. As of today, 7 people from 6 partner agencies successfully completed the course. The online course provides information about diverse Incheon's attractions and facilities and it helps our partners to understand Incheon and develop new tour packages. Here are recommendations from 4 Incheon Specialists.
From April 28 to 29, the Incheon Fam Tour was held in collaboration with local partners and travel agencies in Thailand. As the first signal to announce the resumption of international tourism in Incheon, about 20 representatives of local travel agencies from Thailand entered Korea through Incheon International Airport, and toured around the Open port area, Ganghwado Island, and Songdo International City. During the tour, ITO and the representatives had time to build a strategic partnership for the development of Incheon tourism. ITO will maintain a mutual cooperation system with them to attract Thai tourists by developing Incheon tour courses and products and strengthening the partnership.
ITO invites foreign tourists and residents to “Incheon Friendship Week”! They can experience Incheon's paid attractions with 50% off during their national holidays. The first event ITO prepares for them was held from April 13 to April 24, including the period of "Songkran", a well-known Thai festival. The other national friendship weeks will be held from June to October of this year.
Incheon Fam Tour is ongoing with international students from the universities in Incheon. Students are expected to visit Incheon's attractions, including Ganghwa Island, Yeongjong Island, and Songdo, and join unique activities, which can only be experienced in Incheon, such as riding the Ganghwa luge (the longest course in Korea) and touring a Korean traditional liquor (rice wine) brewery. They also experience Incheon's rich history and culture by wearing the costume of the 19th century, the enlightenment period of the Incheon Open Port. The students are expected to share their unforgettable experiences and memories with their family and friends through their social media.